Current Property Tax Payments

​If you have questions about your current property tax bill, you may contact Treasurer Robin Westfall.  If she is not available please leave a message and telephone number; she will return your call as soon as possible. For your convenience, you may pay your taxes at her residence at:


Robin Westfall

897 Old Mackinaw Road
Cheboygan, MI 49721

Phone: (231) 627-6805

Call ahead to make sure she will be home to receive your payment, or you may deposit your payment in the locking drop box adjacent to the side door. She will mail you a receipt. DO NOT DEPOSIT CASH IN THE DROP BOX. If you prefer to pay with cash, please call Robin to make certain she will be home or to arrange a time to meet you. You must bring exact change. ​If you’re not sure how much you owe, give Robin a call, and she will look up the balance due.

Also now available, you can make your tax payments at Citizens National Bank.  Please be sure to have your tax bill with you.  They will need it to make sure payment gets to the right account.  They do not have the capability to look up your account.

Delinquent Property Tax Payments

After February 28, 2023 all unpaid parcels, with the exception of unpaid personal property, will be turned over to Cheboygan County for collection. For the current amount due or to arrange payment, you may contact Cheboygan County Treasurer Buffy Weldon. Payments may be made at the treasurer’s office located in the Cheboygan County Building at:

Cheboygan County Treasurer

Buffy Weldon

870 S Main Street
Cheboygan, MI 49721

Phone: (231) 627-8821

To pay delinquent personal property taxes, call Robin.